Sweet and Sour Spare-ribsFrom chuckieb 5 years ago
- 3 lbs. pork spareribs shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 11/2 cups white vinegar shopping list
- 1/3 cup water shopping list
- 1 cup ketchup shopping list
- 3 tsp. cornstarch shopping list
- 1 tbsp. soya sauce (I use low sodium) shopping list
- 1 tsp. French's prepared mustard shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Salt and pepper spareribs.
- Cut ribs into individual pieces.
- Place in a buttered roasting pan with a lid.
- Cook in 350 degree oven for about an hour or until brown.
- While the ribs are browning, make your sauce.
- Mix together the sugar and vinegar, the cornstarch, soya sauce, mustand , ketchup and the water to make a paste or thick sauce.
- Once the spareribs are browned, pull them out of the oven, pour the sauce over top of them and bake for one more hour until tender and yummy.
People Who Like This Dish 24
The Cookchuckieb Ottawa, CA
The Rating7 people
Yum - sounds good! Now where is the recipe for the garlic mashed potatoes?jett2whit in Union City loved it
They sure do sound good. 5 forksbrianna in loved it
Perfect for a winter day! I was looking for something other than bottled BBQ sauce to pour on top, and it was so easy, too.JerriC in loved it