Korean Bulgoki with beef short ribsFrom merlioninvancouver 7 years ago
- 3 lbs beef short ribs shopping list
- 2 – 3 bulbs shallots (finely chopped) shopping list
- ½ cup cilantro (finely chopped) shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic (finely ground) shopping list
- 1 inch ginger (finely ground ) shopping list
- 1 Tbspn ground black pepper shopping list
- light soya sauce to taste shopping list
- brown sugar to taste shopping list
- 1 Tbspn rice wine (not the vinegar!!!) shopping list
- 2 tspn sesame oil shopping list
- sprinkling of sesame seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Marinate the beef short ribs with the above mixture for a minimum of 4-6 hours (preferably overnight)
- Barbeque over low heat untill done to your liking making sure to turn over each side regularly.
The Cookmerlioninvancouver Richmond, CA
The Rating6 people
great post... five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
your the man! i make mine with spring onions not shallots and this is so good with venison on the grill! thanksmrjwjohnson in Delmar loved it
This was good. Would have liked a measurement on the soya sauce and brown sugar but just winged it. Used about 1/2 cup of soya sauce and a heaping tbsp. of brown sugar. Nice flavour. The sesame oil is the star!
More in IMI
Made 07/02/15chuckieb in Ottawa loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!