A GREAT FRUIT CAKE RECIPEFrom jkirk 5 years ago
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 2 cups dried fruit shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp. of salt shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. lemon juice shopping list
- 1 Cup chopped nuts shopping list
- 1 bottle of whisky shopping list
How to make it
- First, sample the whisky to check for quality.
- Take a large bowl. Check the whisky again. To be sure it is the highest quality, pour one level cup and drink. Repeat. Turn on the electric mixer, beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add one teaspoon of sugar and beat again.
- Make sure the whisky is still okay. Cry another tup. Turn off the mixer. Break two leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit. Mix on the turner. If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaterers pry it loose with a drewscriver.
- Sample the whisky to check for tonsisticity. Next, sift two cups of salt. Or something. Who cares? Check the whisky. Now sift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. Add one table. Spoon. Of sugar or something. Whatever you can find.
- Grease the oven. Turn the cake tin to 350 degrees. Don't forget to beat off the turner. Throw the bowl out of the window, check the whisky again and go to bed.
The Cookjkirk Waupaca, WI
The Rating7 people
Yummmmmmmmy...I Will Try It, I Don't Use All Dried Fruits in My FruitCake Just the Dried Cherries and Pineapple and I Use Pecans Instead of Walnuts. Still Yummmmmy!chef_irish in Gainesville loved it
Cute post, thanks.maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
Printing this for friends and family!! Love it!!:}fishtrippin in Estelline loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!