Oven-fried ChickenFrom jtrombla 3 years ago
How to make it
- Melt butter.
- In a paper bag mix flour and seasonings.
- Shake chicken pieces in bag.
- Place in single layer in 9X13 pan.
- Drizzle melted butter evenly over chicken.
- Bake 45 minutes at 400 degrees.
The Cookjtrombla Waupaca, WI
The Rating2 people
I agree with RJ. Even though B. Crocker calls this "fried," our family always called it "baked" chicken. At least I did, anyway. How well it turns out hinges on the quality of the chicken used. It's yummy, especially with a ...moreMaryAlS in Portland loved it
This is the best oven baked/fried chicken recipe ever! Just add some Tillamook award winning medium chedar cheese to it before eating.jkirk in Waupaca loved it
I forgot to add the rating.jkirk in Waupaca loved it