Alicia's Pineapple CakeFrom emschrock 6 years ago
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 3 large eggs, room temperature shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, drained shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour 2 9-inch cake pans and set aside.
- In bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt with a wire whisk.
- In a separate bowl cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Add vanilla and mix until completely combined.
- Slowly add flour alternately with milk.
- At the end the batter should be smooth.
- Stir in the crushed pineapple until well incorporated.
- Divide between the 2 pans.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes in pan, then invert onto a rack and cool completely before frosting.
- For a 9 x 13 pan - Baked at 350 degrees F. for 30 to 38 minutes.
The Cookemschrock Black Hawk, Colorado
The Rating2 people
This looks like a great recipe and thanks for sharing it. I'll bet that your daughter loved it! Thanks for sharing!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
I haven't made the cake and can't wait to try it!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
This cake looks sooo moist. On my 'To do List' for very soonbrianna in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!