Pepper Medley Crab And Avocado SaladFrom corrinnej 6 years ago
- 1 pkg. (6.5oz) Alouette Sweet & Spicy pepper Medley Spreadable Cheese shopping list
- 8 oz. lump crabmeat shopping list
- 2 avocados, pitted and cut into large dice, skin reserved shopping list
- 1 plum tomato diced shopping list
- 1 tsp. lime juice shopping list
- 1 tsp. Fresh cilantro chopped shopping list
- ½ tsp. curry powder shopping list
- salt and pepper to season shopping list
How to make it
- In medium stainless steel or glass bowl combine the cheese, tomato, lime juice and curry powder. Mix well. Split avocado in half, remove pit, dice and reserve the shell. Fold in diced avocado and season with salt and pepper to taste. Gently fold in crab meat. Fill Avocado halves with the salad and place on serving platter. Serve with crackers as a dip or with your favorite sandwich bread.
People Who Like This Dish 24
The Cookcorrinnej New Holland, PA
The Rating1 people
I made this for a friend's baby shower (she's been craving crab) and it was a huge hit. Only I stuffed the crab in larger cherry tomatoes as an appetizer. Thanks for the great recipe!berrikiss in Wenatchee loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!