Lemon Basil Chicken PastaFrom hythlae 6 years ago
- 1lb boneless chicken breast shopping list
- 1tb. olive oil shopping list
- 1/2lb shell pasta shopping list
- lemon pepper shopping list
- 1 large lemon shopping list
- 1/4 c. water shopping list
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves (packed, julienned) shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. shredded parmesan shopping list
- freshly ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Pat chicken breasts dry.
- Sprinkle heavily with lemon pepper.
- In a large frying pan, brown chicken in olive oil.
- Meanwhile, bring water to a boil for the pasta and add when ready.
- Squeeze the lemon of all its juice, reserving half the rind.
- Grate 1 tp. lemon rind, reserving the remaining rinds.
- Once chicken is browned, cut into 1" cubes.
- Add water, lemon juice, grated lemon peel, and lemon rinds to chicken.
- Cover and simmer chicken mixture until chicken is tender.
- Rinse and drain pasta.
- Add julienned basil, 1c. parmesan, and chicken mixture (including juices) to pasta.
- Serve with freshly ground pepper and remaining shredded parmesan, to taste.
People Who Like This Dish 33
The Cookhythlae San Diego, CA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!