Sage Roasted Mushrooms And Red PotatoesFrom keni 4 years ago
How to make it
- Pour half of oil into bottom of large oven safe pan.(I used my cast iron "chicken fryer")
- Add potatoes
- Season with salt and pepper, then add rest of oil
- Toss well to coat potatoes.
- Bake in 400 oven for about 45 minutes, stirring twice, until fork tender, but NOT falling apart.
- Remove from oven and add mushrooms, sage and butter pieces and carefully toss to distribute.
- Return to oven and continue roasting for about 10 more minutes. Mushrooms should be done, but not withered, and potatoes should be tender and cut edges should be browning. See Photo
People Who Like This Dish 32
- superfox12082 Somewhere, Minnesota
- VegCassandra Nowhere, Us
- gonenuts72 EC County, Wisconsin
- cinnamongal Mequon, WI
- Tsumera Nowhere, Us
- unicorn1492000 Cleveland, TX
- morninlite Kalamazoo, US
- gabysegalla Providence, RI
- othercookie Nowhere, Us
- 3boysmama New Castle, PA
- Plus 22 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookkeni Sweet Home, AL
The Rating4 people
Yum!! Love sage!mommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
Mmm! I love sage! I've done something like this with potatoes, but I bet the mushrooms are nice in it! Nice one, Keni!christinem in Worcester loved it
So GOOD! I love fresh sage and haven't had it on potatoes ever! The roasted mushrooms were delicious too!mommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it