Kung Po ChickenFrom wokkingmum 10 years ago
- 2 chicken drumstick; deboned and cut into cubes shopping list
- 20 dried chilli; soaked and cut into sections shopping list
- 1 onion, cut into small pieces shopping list
- oil for frying shopping list
- Marinade: shopping list
- - 1 tablespoon Chinese cooking wine shopping list
- - 1 tablespoon light soy sauce shopping list
- - 2 tablespoon corn flour shopping list
- Seasoning: shopping list
- - 3 tablespoon black vinegar shopping list
- - 2 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- - 2 tablespoon water shopping list
- - corn flour mixture (thickener) shopping list
How to make it
- Marinade chicken for at least an hour.
- Dust chicken with corn flour.
- Deep-fry till they turned golden brown and set aside.
- Heat oil and fry onions for 1 minute.
- Add dried chilli and fry till fragrant (about 30 seconds).
- Add all seasoning except corn flour mixture.
- When the sauce boils, gradually add in the corn flour mixture till the sauce thickens.
- Add in the chicken and coat evenly.
- Dish and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 28
The Cookwokkingmum Singapore, SG
The Rating6 people
It seems to me that you are just about there on this recipe. Good for you. Thanks for sharing. I am looking forward to trying many of your postings. Thanks.tablescape in loved it