Kung Po ChickenFrom wokkingmum 6 years ago
- 2 chicken drumstick; deboned and cut into cubes shopping list
- 20 dried chilli; soaked and cut into sections shopping list
- 1 onion, cut into small pieces shopping list
- oil for frying shopping list
- Marinade: shopping list
- - 1 tablespoon Chinese cooking wine shopping list
- - 1 tablespoon light soy sauce shopping list
- - 2 tablespoon corn flour shopping list
- Seasoning: shopping list
- - 3 tablespoon black vinegar shopping list
- - 2 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- - 2 tablespoon water shopping list
- - corn flour mixture (thickener) shopping list
How to make it
- Marinade chicken for at least an hour.
- Dust chicken with corn flour.
- Deep-fry till they turned golden brown and set aside.
- Heat oil and fry onions for 1 minute.
- Add dried chilli and fry till fragrant (about 30 seconds).
- Add all seasoning except corn flour mixture.
- When the sauce boils, gradually add in the corn flour mixture till the sauce thickens.
- Add in the chicken and coat evenly.
- Dish and serve.
The Cookwokkingmum Singapore, SG
The Rating6 people
It seems to me that you are just about there on this recipe. Good for you. Thanks for sharing. I am looking forward to trying many of your postings. Thanks.tablescape in loved it