Fried RiceFrom wokkingmum 10 years ago
- Fresh cooked rice (I don’t use overnight rice because the kids are eating) shopping list
- Long beans, diced shopping list
- baby corn, diced shopping list
- carrot, diced shopping list
- Fake crabmeat (similar to crab stick; it’s made from fish paste) shopping list
- egg shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Stir fried long beans, baby corn, carrot and fake crabmeat till cooked.
- Set aside.
- Scramble an egg till cooked.
- Add in cooked rice and the earlier cooked ingredients.
- Add salt to taste.
- Continue to stir fried till mixed well.
- Dish and serve.
The Cookwokkingmum Singapore, SG
The Rating11 people
Made this for dinner tonight, it was delicious, thank you.....:)gagagrits in Irmo loved it
im making this for my sister tonight, thanks. might add sprouts but it sounds tastymikal718 in Brooklyn loved it
i added diced smoked ham, onion, sweet peppers, garlic..at the time to stir fry the veggies and "crab" , Then I use Teriyaki with a tsp of brown sugar OR Soya, sesame oil and brown sugar instead of salt...and Its taste INCREDIBlY SUPER Y...moremarigarci81 in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!