Greek Inspired RiceFrom DetroitTokyo 5 years ago
How to make it
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in large skillet.
- Add onions and saute until just beginning to brown.
- Add spinach and give a quick stir.
- Then, add tomato puree & chicken stock. Bring to a boil.
- Season with salt, pepper, and oregano. Stir in rice. Cover & reduce heat to low.
- Cook for about 20-25 minutes until rice is tender. Check every now & then, stirring to make sure nothing sticks to the bottom (this is how rice burns!). Add more chicken stock as necessary throughout cooking process. Also, add more salt & pepper when doing so.
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!