Mexican Salad DressingFrom jkirk 5 years ago
- 1. 1 Medium Chopped onion shopping list
- 2. 3 tsp. yellow mustard shopping list
- 3. 1/2 tsp. black pepper shopping list
- 4. 1 tsp. celery salt shopping list
- 5. 1 Cup sugar shopping list
- 6. 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 7. 1 c. canola oil shopping list
- 8. 3/4 Cup white vinegar shopping list
- 9. 4 Tbsp. mayonnaise shopping list
- Also: Shredded iceberg lettuce, bacon bits, and queso fresco cheese. shopping list
How to make it
- Place the first 7 ingredients into a blender, and mix together. Add the last 2 ingredients and blend again until completely mixed. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Toss salad dressing with Iceberg lettuce. Top each serving with some crispy bacon bits, and Queso Fresco (Mexican crumbling cheese).
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookjkirk Waupaca, WI
The Rating2 people
Delish! Would also be a great on tostadas ....
Jim, This was delicious! A keeper :)
Finally going to get to try this this weekend! I'm making Sopa Azteca ( tortilla soup recipe I have posted) and I think this will be wonderful on a side salad...love soup & salad!
- Not added to any groups yet!