Frozen Lemon Rum SlushesFrom krumkake 8 years ago
- ½ cup sugar shopping list
- 2 (12 ounce) cans frozen lemonade shopping list
- 4 cups water shopping list
- 3 cups canned pineapple juice shopping list
- 4 cups rum shopping list
- NOTE: for lemon Razz Slushies, substitute pink frozen lemonade and raspberry flavored rum (such as Bacardi Razz)...delish! shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in a large container.
- Cover container tightly and freeze, stirring once every hour for the first 6 hours. This will help to keep the alcohol from sinking to the bottom of the container.
- Freeze at least 24 hours before serving (this will keep in the freezer for several months).
- Before serving, stir the slushie to mix everyting together again.
- Fill a glass 3/4 full of the slush mix, then top it off with a little lemon-lime soda.
- This recipe can easily be cut in half for a smaller batch.