How Do I Make - Pizza SauceFrom keni 3 years ago
- 1 10-12oz can tomato sauce(all natural or home canned, preferred...with no extra additives) shopping list
- 1 10-12oz can crushed tomatoes shopping list
- 1t honey or brown sugar shopping list
- 1T butter shopping list
- 1/2t fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1t fresh oregano, finely chopped(can sub about 1/2t dried, if desired) shopping list
- 1t fresh basil, finely chopped(can sub as above) shopping list
- 2t fresh parsley, chopped(can sub 1t dried) shopping list
- 1t worcestershire sauce shopping list
- about 1/4-1t red pepper flakes(to taste) shopping list
- about 1/4-1/3 cup water(more if a thinner sauce is desired) shopping list
- kosher or sea salt and fresh ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in small, heavy saucepan.
- Stir well over medium heat to bring to a boil.
- Turn down and simmer about 30 minutes, stirring often, until well blended and desired consistency.
The Cookkeni Sweet Home, AL
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!