Herb-a-licious Tomato White BeansFrom kathleen0406 6 years ago
- * 1 TBS Olive Oil shopping list
- * 1 clove of Garlic (grated or finely minced) shopping list
- * 1 tsp fresh Oregano shopping list
- * 1 tsp fresh Thyme shopping list
- * 1 tsp fresh Rosemary shopping list
- * 1 – 15 oz can of Great Northern White Beans shopping list
- * 1 TBS Tomato Paste shopping list
- * 1/3 cup Chicken Broth shopping list
- * Salt and Pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In a medium saucepan, heat 1 TBS of Olive Oil over medium heat.
- 2. Grate garlic into oil.
- 3. Chop herbs and add to oil and cook 2 minutes.
- 4. Stir in 1 can of drained and rinsed White Beans and 1 TBS of Tomato Paste.
- 5. Cook an additional 1 minute and then add 1/3 cup Chicken Broth.
- 6. Turn heat to medium-low and simmer for about 5 minutes- until sauce thickens.
- 7. Season with Salt and Pepper to taste.