KENTUCKY HOT BROWNSFrom noir 7 years ago
- 2 tbsp. butter shopping list
- 1/4 c. flour shopping list
- 2 c. milk shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 c. cheddar cheese, grated shopping list
- 1/4 c. parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 lb. cooked turkey, sliced shopping list
- 8 slices toast, trimmed of crust shopping list
- 4 slices tomatoes shopping list
- 8 strips bacon, cooked shopping list
- 4 oz. parmesan cheese, grated shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in a saucepan, add flour and stir well.
- Add milk, cheeses and seasonings.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until thick.
- Arrange turkey slices on toast and cover with the cheese sauce in lightly greased baking dish.
- Top with tomato and bacon.
- Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese, bake in a 425 degree oven until bubbly....about 10-15 minutes or place quickly under the Broiler for a few minutes.
- Serve Hot!
People Who Like This Dish 27
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating9 people
Kentucky Hot Browns! The best and this is a really good recipe Noir!smooch in America loved it
Like it!shuga in United States loved it
Oh MY!! Berry & i are setting the buffet table on "Last Suppers", and this one is causing a commotion! THANK YOU!kukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it