Cherry BonbonsFrom sharebear1 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon spice Island® pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 24 maraschino cherries shopping list
- GLAZE: shopping list
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoon butter, melted shopping list
- 4 tablespoons maraschino cherry juice shopping list
- Additional confectioners' sugar shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add milk and vanilla. Combine the flour and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture.
- Divide dough into 24 portions; shape each portion around a cherry, forming a ball. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to cool.
- For glaze, combine the sugar, butter and cherry juice until smooth. Dip or drizzle each cookie into glaze. Dust with confectioners' sugar.