Yorkshire PuddingsFrom cheffiona 3 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F
- 2. In a bowl whisk together the eggs and the milk until well blended.
- 3. Whisk in the flour one cup at a time until frothy and well blended and then set aside.
- 4. Distribute the oil equally among a 12 cup muffin pan a little over a teaspoon per cup.
- 5. Place in the oven for 5 to 10 minutesw until smoking
- 6. Remove from the oven and quickly ladle about 1/4 cup of batter into each cup
- 7. Bake for 30-35 minutes in the preheated oven and serve immediately
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!