Hot Cocoa CookiesFrom DetroitTokyo 3 years ago
- 1 cup butter, room temperature shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs, room temperature shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup marshmallow fluff/creme shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup mini marshmallows shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until fluffy. Add flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt and mix until combined. Stir in marshmallow fluff. Fold in chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Form into large ball and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Remove and roll into 1 1/2 inch balls. Place 6 on each cookie sheet and place in oven. After 6 minutes rotate sheets (top to bottom wrack). Bake another 6 minutes. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet completely. They will be very soft so be patient and handle with care. Enjoy!