Amazingly Rich Hot Cocoa MixFrom lobster 5 years ago
- 3 1/4 Cups dry milk powder shopping list
- 3/4 Cup chocolate drink mix powder shopping list
- 1/2 Cup coffee creamer powder shopping list
- 1/2 Cup icing sugar/powdered sugar shopping list
- 3/4 Cup baking cocoa (I used Dutch) shopping list
- 2.5 oz chocolate cook & serve pudding (half package) shopping list
- 1 1/2 Cups Semi sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 1/2 Cups mini marshmallows shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the Milk Powder, Chocolate drink mix, Creamer, Icing/Powdered sugar, Cocoa, and Pudding mix in your food processor and blend until mixed well
- Add chocolate chips and process to a fine grain.
- Fold in mini marshmallows.
- Fill jars.
- To Serve: Mix 1/3 cup with hot water or hot milk, stir well and enjoy!
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cooklobster NV, CA
The Rating1 people
I love this! I am making this very soon. Thanks for sharing.gourmetana in London loved it
Oh Lobbie! I made this 2 years ago and last year for Christmas to give away and never rated it! So so so sorry! Thank goodness it was featured today :) Better late than never, right?
moregourmetana in London loved it