Grams Pineapple Icebox DessertFrom recipediva 9 years ago
- 9 oz. crushed fine (3/4 cup?)crushed vanilla wafers ( I usually use more, it is so yummy) shopping list
- 1/2 cup soft butter shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups sifted confectioner's sugar shopping list
- 2 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1 can large crushed pineapple, drained well shopping list
- 1 c cup pecans, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped shopping list
How to make it
- Lightly grease an 9x9 pan.
- Pack half the crumbs in the bottom of the pan.
- In a medium bowl cream the butter and sugar until fluffy. Add egg, beating well. Make mixture very light and fluffy. Spread this over crumbs.
- Next mix the whipped cream and fold in pineapple and pecans just until well combined and spread on top of the butter layer.
- Sprinkle on rest of crumbs. Cover and refrigerate 24 hours.
- DOUBLE THIS MAKE IN A 9 X 13 PAN THIS IS USUALLY THE SIZE I ALWAYS MAKE
The Cookrecipediva Pittsburgh, PA
The Rating2 people
great recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it