Peanut Butter NerdsFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 18 ounce jar creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 stick butter melted shopping list
- 1 pound powdered sugar shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups crispy rice cereal shopping list
- 12 ounce package semi sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 6 ounce package semi sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 tablespoons shortening shopping list
How to make it
- Put peanut butter in large bowl and add butter and sugar alternately in small amounts at a time.
- Mix well until all sugar disappears then add cereal and continue mixing.
- Form into balls the size of walnuts.
- Melt morsels and shortening in a double boiler then remove from heat.
- Leave water on the stove at medium temperature but do not let water boil.
- Dip balls into chocolate mixture with a large spoon.
- Lift out with two forks rocking back and forth to remove excess chocolate.
- When chocolate gets too thick return to hot water until soft enough to dip again.
- Place dipped balls on wax paper to cool.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!