Montreal Steak SeasoningFrom webdude 3 years ago
- 2 Parts good Hungarian paprika shopping list
- 2 Parts fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 Part garlic powder (not garlic salt!) shopping list
- 1 Part onion powder shopping list
- 1 Part ground coriander shopping list
- 1 Part dry dill weed shopping list
- 1 Part red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 Part salt shopping list
How to make it
- I used Parts for amounts here, which usually 1 part is a Tbsp. This way you can make as much or little as you want.
- Beyond that, mix all ingredients well. Use a mortar lightly if you have one.
- Rub onto beef with a good coating. Let sit for a half to full hour.
- Store in an airt tight container. Better to make less and keep it fresh.
The Cookwebdude Plymouth, NH
- Not added to any groups yet!