Peanut Butter and Banana CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
- 1 c packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 c Splenda granular shopping list
- 1 c mashed banana (about 3 large) shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 c flour shopping list
- 1 1/3 c whole-wheat flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 c natural peanut butter (smooth or crunchy, I use smooth) shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cream sugar, Splenda and banana.
- Add eggs and blend well.
- Stir in flours, baking soda and salt.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla, mix just to blend.
- Drop by teaspoons onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake 15 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating2 people
very nice, thanks for this recipe, looks simple and not much to do ^_^ 5555hunnee in Nanaimo loved it