Slow Cooker Rotisserie Style Memphis ChickenFrom doreenfish 3 years ago
- 1 (4-5 lbs) whole chicken shopping list
- Rub Ingredients: shopping list
- 1/4 cup paprika shopping list
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon white sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon celery salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
How to make it
- Aluminum foil rolled into 7 or 8 one inch balls
- Roll aluminum foil into balls and add to bottom of your crockpot.
- Rinse and pat dry whole chicken, then rub dry ingredients all over the chicken, be sure to rub some inside the cavity as well.
- Set chicken on top of foil balls and set slow cooker to high and cook for 8 hours .
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookdoreenfish Thessalon, Canada
The Rating2 people
I used the rub in this recipe on some thighs I wanted to try in my rotisserie basket. I used smoked paprika. I really loved the flavor! Added a picture, too. A bit more in IMI
morefrankieanne in Ukiah loved it
pointsevenout in Athens loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!