Buffalo (or Bbq) Chicken PizzaFrom keni 5 years ago
- 1lb cooked chicken, shredded(can be left over as long as it's mildly seasoned)...this is weight after cooking... and a lil more is better than a lil less :) shopping list
- 1/2 cup plus a lil extra, favorite hot wing or BBQ sauce shopping list
- 4T butter, melted shopping list
- 12oz cream cheese, very soft shopping list
- 1/2 cup favorite ranch or blue cheese dressing(I use ranch for both) shopping list
- 1t dried dill weed shopping list
- 1t ground celery seed shopping list
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles(optional) shopping list
- 3-5 green onions, sliced shopping list
- 8oz melty, mild cheese(provolone and jack cheeses work well) shopping list
- 2 medium or 6 individual pizza crusts(homemade or ready to bake) shopping list
How to make it
- In medium bowl, combine chicken with melted butter and sauce of choice.(this recipe makes enough, you can make 1 of each kind, if desired :)
- In another medium bowl, combine cream cheese, dressing, celery seed and dill and mix well.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over crusts.
- Sprinkle with blue cheese crumbles, if using. See Photo
- Top with sauced chicken, green onions and another drizzle of which ever sauce you're using. See Photo
- Top with shredded cheese. See Photo
- Bake in 450 oven until crusts are crisp, pizzas are warmed through, and cheese is melted.