Buffalo EggsFrom notyourmomma 3 years ago
- 6 Hard cooked eggs, peeled and halved shopping list
- 1/4 cup of chicken meat, white meat leftover from a rotisserie bird, minced shopping list
- 2 tbsp of favorite wing sauce, I'm partial to Frank's shopping list
- 1/8 cup of soft blue cheese shopping list
- 1/8 cup of soft butter shopping list
- 1/8 tsp of Tabasco sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp of finely minced celery shopping list
- pinch of sea salt shopping list
How to make it
- Soak the cooked reserved chicken meat in your favorite hot wing sauce for at least five minutes.
- While the chicken drinks in the spicy flavor, mash the yolks well with the soft butter and blue cheese.
- Drain the chicken and mash into egg yolk mixture.
- Add some extra hot sauce but not too much. You do not want it soupy.
- Very little salt will be needed here because the blue cheese has enough usually.
- Stir in some of the minced celery. Reserve rest for garnish.
- Fill egg whites with the buffalo yolks and garnish with celery leaves or minced celery.