Kraft Macaroni And Cheese Deluxe Sharp Cheddar LasagnaFrom donman 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 deg.
- Prepare the Macaroni and Cheese as directed on the package
- Brown the ground chuck and drain
- Gently mix the Macaroni and Cheese, ground chuck and Spaghetti Sauce well but don’t break up the noodles.
- In a 1 ½ qt. baking dish, layer ½ of the meat mixture.
- Next put ½ of the mozzarella cheese over the meat mixture
- Repeat layers again.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until heated through.
People Who Like This Dish 14
- DoraSoSweet Richmond, Va
- lycett CANYON COUNTRY, CA
- UTfan Nowhere, Us
- hunnee Nanaimo, CA
- foodmom51 Springboro, OH
- kelly14843 Hornell, NY
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- essentialingredients Kansas City, Missouri
- debbie919 Manahawkin, NJ
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- Plus 4 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookdonman Hammond, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!