Taco Salad With Creamy Salsa Verde DressingFrom DetroitTokyo 4 years ago
- 1 lb ground beef (I used sirloin) shopping list
- 1 batch Best Ever taco seasoning Mix shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 2-3 Romaine hearts, trimmed & roughly chopped shopping list
- 1 can corn, drained shopping list
- 1 can black beans, rinsed & drained shopping list
- 1 can black olives, drained & sliced shopping list
- 3 scallions, trimmed & chopped shopping list
- 2 Kumato tomatoes (or variety of your choice) shopping list
- 2-3 small Persian (seedless) cucumbers, sliced (I left the skin on) shopping list
- 1 ripe avocado, diced shopping list
- jalapeno (either fresh or pickled, I used mild pickled), sliced shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I used mozzarella, cheddar, Monteray jack blend) shopping list
- tortilla chips (I used Tostitos roasted garlic with Black Bean) shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 tbsp mayo shopping list
- 2 tbsp salsa verde (or more to your taste) shopping list
- juice from 2 limes shopping list
- 1 tsp sugar shopping list
- sea salt & black pepper, freshly ground to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Heat a skillet over medium. Add water. Add beef and seasoning (you can also season the beef beforehand) and cook, stirring, until browned all over. Remove from heat.
- Assemble salad in layers or toss all ingredients together.
- Mix all ingredients and blend well. Drizzle over salad or toss in.
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!