Pecan Pie Mini MuffinsFrom maryelizlawson 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a bowl, combine the brown sugar, flour, and pecans; set aside
- Combine butter and eggs; mix well.
- Stir into the flour mixture.
- Fill greased & floured (PAM) mini muffin tins about 2/3 full.
- Bake 350^F for 15 to 20 minutes or until muffin tests done.
- REMOVE immediately and let cool. Muffin will stick to pan if not removed immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 11
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- sweetwords Raleigh, MS
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- naturesmagick Fife, GB
- ttaaccoo Buffalo, NY
- nightingale_1950 Midlothian, VA
- leonora5 Kleinemonde, ZA
- suebhoney53 East Haddam, CT
- dixiejet Downsville, LA
- debbie919 Manahawkin, NJ
- Plus 1 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookmaryelizlawson Columbus, GA
The Rating5 people
OMG !!! THESE ARE SO TOTALLY ADDICTING THAT I'M PUTTING THIS ENTIRE MESSAGE IN CAPS !!!!!!!!!! LOL!! We had Thanksgiving dinner with this fine lady once and she brought these muffins. Now they are a staple of ours for the holidays !dixiejet in Downsville loved it
These are fantastic! Made them twice this week already. In fact I posted them without searching for once (cringe) and just now saw they'd already been posted. Sorry! Great recipe, though!sweetwords in Raleigh loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!