Sour Cream Kluski NoodlesFrom gkwillow 2 years ago
How to make it
- Cook egg noodles and drain.
- While noodles are draining in colander, melt butter in saucepan. Add most of the green onion, sour cream, cheese and nutmeg. Stir well to combine.
- Return noodles to pan; toss lightly to coat noodles. Sprinkle additional green onion on top. Serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 23
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- pleasantvalleycabins Logan, US
- mommyluvs2cook Santa Fe, TX
- essentialingredients Kansas City, Missouri
- oylander Ottawa, Canada
- allaire Wichita, KS
- katsy Nowhere, Us
- ariadnebarzane Phoenix, AZ
- storen08 Elgin
- poohbearlovesheavymetal Millville, CA
- Plus 13 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookgkwillow City, State
The Rating2 people
mommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
All came together well. Like the green onion flavor.
See Sour Cream Kluski Noodles# for more details.pointsevenout in Athens loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!