Sour Cream Kluski NoodlesFrom gkwillow 3 years ago
How to make it
- Cook egg noodles and drain.
- While noodles are draining in colander, melt butter in saucepan. Add most of the green onion, sour cream, cheese and nutmeg. Stir well to combine.
- Return noodles to pan; toss lightly to coat noodles. Sprinkle additional green onion on top. Serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 23
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- pleasantvalleycabins Logan, US
- mommyluvs2cook Santa Fe, TX
- essentialingredients Kansas City, Missouri
- oylander Ottawa, Canada
- allaire Wichita, KS
- katsy Nowhere, Us
- ariadnebarzane Phoenix, AZ
- storen08 Elgin
- poohbearlovesheavymetal Millville, CA
- Plus 13 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookgkwillow City, State
The Rating2 people
All came together well. Like the green onion flavor.
See Sour Cream Kluski Noodles# for more details.pointsevenout in Athens loved it
mommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!