Unicorn Farts Aka Rainbow CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
- ¼ cup and 2 tbsp butter, softened shopping list
- 1 ½ oz cream cheese shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp egg replacer + 2 tbsp water (or 1 egg) shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 tsp lemon extract shopping list
- ½ tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- Zest of ½ lemon shopping list
- 2/3 cup flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup coconut flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup spelt flour shopping list
- ½ tsp baking powder shopping list
- pinch salt shopping list
- food colouring (pastes are best for bright colours) shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl cream butter, cream cheese and sugar until fluffy.
- Add egg replacer, extracts, lemon juice and lemon zest, beat until smooth.
- In a medium bowl combine flours, baking powder and salt.
- Add to the creamed mixture and stir until a soft dough forms.
- Divide dough into 4 and tint each with a different colour.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and chill for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Divide dough into 12 portions per colour, and place one of each colour together per cookie. See Photo
- Roll the compound of colours into a large snake, then coil into a round.
- Place 3" apart on lined or lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake cookies for 10 minutes on the lowest rack of the oven.
- Cool and store in an airtight container.
People Who Like This Dish 27
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!