Oatmeal Cherry CookiesFrom DetroitTokyo 4 years ago
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour (AP) shopping list
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1 cup oats shopping list
- 3/4 cups dried cherries shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine flours, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, and oats in a bowl and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, cream together butter and sugars. After about a minute add egg and vanilla extract. Slowly add in dry mixture into wet. Mix well to incorporate. Fold in cherries. Form into balls about a tablespoon in size.
- Bake in oven for about 10-12 minutes, until lightly browning. Cool on rack for one minute, then transfer to baking rack to continue cooling. Store in an airtight container.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
The Rating1 people
Oh, YUM!!! These look delightful, I love oatmeal cookies and dried cherries are a favorite too. Can't wait to make these. :)essentialingredients in Kansas City loved it
I finally(!) had time to make these last night and boy am I happy I did. I love oatmeal cookies and cherries, so these were absolutely perfect for me. Quick and easy to put together and get in the oven. The recipe indicates that you are to form the d...moreessentialingredients in Kansas City loved it