Crock Pot Turkey French Dip SandwichesFrom essentialingredients 5 years ago
- 1 turkey breast (mine was about 3 lbs shopping list
- 1 & 1/2 cups stock (any kind really, I used about a 1/2 cup of chicken stock and a cup of vegetable stock) shopping list
- About 3-4 tablespoons worchestershire sauce shopping list
- 3 tblspns butter shopping list
- dried oregano, dried thyme, garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- Place turkey breast in crock pot.
- Pour in the stock and the worchestershire sauce.
- Combine butter with the oregano, thyme and garlic powder (use a fork to combine) and slather the herbed butter on the exposed side of the turkey breast.
- Cook on high for 4 hours.
- After 4 hours, reduce to low and cook one more hour.
- Remove turkey from crock pot and slice.
- Ladle out the au jus from the crock pot to use for dipping the sandwiches.
- We prepared our sandwiches using toasted french bread with melted provolone cheese and sauteed mushrooms and onions.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookessentialingredients Kansas City, Missouri
The Rating1 people
Great post, love turkey french dip sandwiches.. :)NPMarie in Magalia loved it
Made this yesterday, and it was delicious! Added some sliced onions on top of the turkey breast and made sandwiches with melted swiss then added the turkey and onions...love the au jus! These were easy and so good! Thank you Brooke for this recipe...moreNPMarie in Magalia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!