Raspberry White Chocolate Cheesecake CookiesFrom keni 2 years ago
- 1 stick butter, softened shopping list
- 4oz cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4-1/2 cup granulated sugar(I only used 1/4 cup) shopping list
- 2t vanilla shopping list
- 1t fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2t baking soda shopping list
- dash of salt shopping list
- about 8oz raspberry bits(ie http://www.preparedpantry.com/raspberry-baking-chips.aspx) shopping list
- about 6oz white chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- In bowl of electric mixer, cream together butter and cream cheese until well blended and smooth.
- Add sugars and cream again.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well between each.
- Add vanilla and lemon juice and mix well, again
- Combine flour, soda and salt and then add to mixing bowl, about 1/4 at a time, mixing and scraping the bowl between each addition, until well blended. Do not over mix.
- Fold in raspberry and chocolate pieces.
- Bake on a baking stone or parchment lined cookie sheet at 350 for 5 minutes, turn tray or stone, and bake another 4-5 minutes until starting to turn golden brown.
- Let rest on stone/sheet about a minute, then transfer to wire rack for cooling.
The Cookkeni Sweet Home, AL
The Rating2 people
Holy Cow these sound wonderful!
We made these. My wife make a pineapple cookie VERY much like these. After we made these, we just couldn't get enough!! VERY great recipe.
Just can't say enough good about these cake/cookies