Raspberry White Chocolate Cheesecake CookiesFrom keni 5 years ago
- 1 stick butter, softened shopping list
- 4oz cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4-1/2 cup granulated sugar(I only used 1/4 cup) shopping list
- 2t vanilla shopping list
- 1t fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2t baking soda shopping list
- dash of salt shopping list
- about 8oz raspberry bits(ie http://www.preparedpantry.com/raspberry-baking-chips.aspx) shopping list
- about 6oz white chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- In bowl of electric mixer, cream together butter and cream cheese until well blended and smooth.
- Add sugars and cream again.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well between each.
- Add vanilla and lemon juice and mix well, again
- Combine flour, soda and salt and then add to mixing bowl, about 1/4 at a time, mixing and scraping the bowl between each addition, until well blended. Do not over mix.
- Fold in raspberry and chocolate pieces.
- Bake on a baking stone or parchment lined cookie sheet at 350 for 5 minutes, turn tray or stone, and bake another 4-5 minutes until starting to turn golden brown.
- Let rest on stone/sheet about a minute, then transfer to wire rack for cooling.
People Who Like This Dish 25
The Cookkeni Sweet Home, AL
The Rating2 people
Holy Cow these sound wonderful!
We made these. My wife make a pineapple cookie VERY much like these. After we made these, we just couldn't get enough!! VERY great recipe.
Just can't say enough good about these cake/cookies