Vanilla Yogurt-cinnamon Quick BreadFrom gkwillow 2 years ago
- 1 3/4 c. unbleached flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/4-1/2 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 8 oz. Greek vanilla yogurt shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 2 tbsp. milk shopping list
- 1/4 c. packed dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 c. canola/vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 and prepare loaf pan by coating it well with cooking spray. (I spray the pan and then use my fingers to make sure all of the corners are well covered.)
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
- Mix yogurt, eggs, milk, sugar and oil.
- Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moist.
- Spoon batter into prepared loaf pan and bake for 35-40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.