Kyochon Korean ChickenFrom oliviajasonkim 3 years ago
- Ingredients: Serves 6~8 people shopping list
- 6-pack chicken legs shopping list
- 20 chicken wings shopping list
- 2 tbsp salt n herb seasoning shopping list
- 1 cup cornstarch shopping list
- 200 ml milk shopping list
- 1 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- parsley flakes (garnish) shopping list
- crushed peanuts (garnish) shopping list
- Sweet n Sour Sauce: shopping list
- 200ml water shopping list
- 4 tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tbsp cooking wine shopping list
- 2 tbsp hot sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp barbecue sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp honey shopping list
- 4 tbsp brown sugar shopping list
- 6 cloves minced garlic shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon powder shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Rinse chicken legs and wings, in a large bowl soak them in milk for 20~30 minutes.
- 2. After rinsing chicken pieces, rub in the salt and herb seasoning and let sit for 20~30 minutes.
- 3. On baking sheet covered with foil, drizzle olive oil to prevent sticking. Coat chicken pieces with cornstarch before baking at 450F for 15 minutes on each side, for a total 30 minutes.
- 4. Meanwhile, create the sauce by mixing all the ingredients together in a small bowl.
- 5. After chicken pieces are baked for 30 minutes, brush on sauce and bake another 10 minutes for each side.
- 6. Transfer to serving plate and garnish with parsley flakes and crushed peanuts.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookoliviajasonkim Madison, Wisconsin
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!