T-bone Steak W Cilantro ButterFrom oliviajasonkim 2 years ago
- Ingredients: Serves 4 people shopping list
- 1 stick butter, softened shopping list
- 2 tbsp, chopped canned chipotle chiles en adobo shopping list
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped cilantro shopping list
- 1 tbsp tequila shopping list
- 4 12-oz T-bone steaks shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Combine butter, chiles, cilantro and tequila in a bowl and stir until incorporated.
- 2. Place a sheet of aluminum foil on a work surface and cover with an equal-size piece of plastic wrap. Spoon butter mixture into center and roll into a log, twisting ends, until a tight cylinder is formed. Refrigerate at least 2 hours and up to overnight.
- 3. Heat a grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. Season steaks with salt and pepper and grill on one side for about 5 minutes.
- 4. Meanwhile, slice butter log into eight equal-size pieces.
- 5. Flip steaks and top each steak with two butter slices. Continue to grill until butter begins to melt, another 4 to 5 minutes. Transfer to plate and serve.
The Cookoliviajasonkim Madison, Wisconsin
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!