Grilled Asparagus With Margarita ButterFrom keni 1 year ago
- 2lbs fresh asparagus spears, trimmed shopping list
- 1/2 stick butter, melted shopping list
- 1/4 cup tequila shopping list
- 1 lime(2 of they're small or not very juicy) shopping list
- 3 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- plenty of fresh ground pepper shopping list
- sea or kosher salt, medium ground, if possible(I used flake, and it was a perfect finish :) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine butter, tequila, the juice from the whole lime, and the zest from half, garlic and pepper and whisk to combine.
- Pour over asparagus in a large zipper bag, plastic container or even just on a baking sheet.
- Toss well to coat the asparagus.
- Grill over high heat for just a couple minutes. Asparagus doesn't take long, at all, on the grill or under the broiler.
- Sprinkle with the coarse or flaked sea salt and a lil extra zest for serving.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookkeni Sweet Home, AL
The Rating1 people
Just lovely. Very unique with the Tequila. I'm game!
Hi Keni! I'm about to make this recipe as part of our dinner this evening and I have a question. Do you marinate the asparagus in the tequila mixture for awhile ahead or you just simply toss the asparagus in prior to cooking? I'm thinking the latter,...more
This was lovely Keni. A keeper recipe. More in IMI.
Kenis Margarita Asparagus