Orange-glazed Chicken ThighsFrom littlesponger 2 years ago
- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs shopping list
- coarse salt and ground pepper shopping list
- 1 cup thawed orange juice concentrate shopping list
- 1 cup ketchup shopping list
- 2 tablespoons light-brown sugar shopping list
- 4 teaspoons white-wine vinegar shopping list
- 4 teaspoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees, with rack in upper third. Season chicken with salt and pepper and arrange, skin side down, on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake until deep golden brown and cooked through, 45 to 50 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, combine 1 teaspoon salt, juice concentrate, ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce. Bring to a simmer and cook until mixture has thickened, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Heat broiler. Transfer chicken to a large bowl, add glaze, and toss to coat. Drain off fat from sheet. Return chicken to sheet and broil until sauce is bubbling and chicken is dark brown in spots, 1 to 2 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cooklittlesponger LA CRESCENTA, CA
The Rating3 people
I always get chicken thighs and this recipe gives it the right touch.spinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
I'm going to keep this recipe.spinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
Yummy, this was delicious! Check the IMI for my full review Orange Glazed Chicken Thighsmommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it