Simple Savory Breakfast BagelFrom keni 3 years ago
- 1 bagel per person shopping list
- soft or whipped cream cheese shopping list
- 1 large hard boiled egg per person, sliced shopping list
- couple thin sliced premium salami or similar sausage shopping list
- cayenne pepper shopping list
- kosher or sea salt(I like a lil coarser grain.... like pretzel salt) shopping list
How to make it
- Lightly toast bagel and spread with the cream cheese.
- Sprinkle a lil salt and cayenne on top of that.
- Add the slices of egg and salami
The Cookkeni Sweet Home, AL
The Rating2 people
Oh, this looks good! I have everything but the bagels. Adding them to the grocery list. :)frankieanne in Ukiah loved it
I had to give this a try when I saw it. I never had thought of hard boiled egg and cream cheese together. This was really good! I liked the combination very much. Add some fruit and you got all the four food groups in there, too! :) Added my pic...morefrankieanne in Ukiah loved it
This recipe had me at bagels and cream cheese, no need to go further. In this case going further really made it a meal and added wonderful flavors. Photo added. See longer review at morelovebreezy in Colorful loved it