Refrigerator Radish PicklesFrom DetroitTokyo 1 year ago
How to make it
- Place the vinegar, water, garlic, salt and sugar into a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to simmer over medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Place radishes and shallots in a 24 oz. glass jar (or similar sized container that can be sealed airtight).
- Pour liquid over top. Allow to cool to room temp before sealing.
- Place in refrigerator and chill.
- They stay crunchy and flavorful for up to one week.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
The Rating1 people
I bought radishes today just so I could make this! Gonna top some mini crab cakes with it...
I used small red radishes sliced into thin slivers and topped off my mini crab cakes with them (added a nice crunch and pretty color!) Thanks for the inspiration DT :-)
easy to make, gorgeous to look at and delightfully crunchy :-)