Chocolate Chip Pie gift mixFrom tracycj 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, pack shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 2 large eggs, beaten shopping list
- 9" unbaked pastry shell shopping list
- whipped cream or ice cream shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour, sugar, brown sugar, chocolate chipe and walnuts.
- Store in air-tight bag or container suitable for gift giving.
- Directions to make pie:
- Add melted butter and eggs to the dry ingredients; mix well.
- Pour filling into a unbaked pastry shell.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cool and enjoy with whipped cream or ice cream.