Breakfast Sausage PieFrom tnacndn 8 years ago
- 1-1 Lb. pkg. mild sausage shopping list
- 1 1/2 C. finely chopped golden delicious apples shopping list
- 1 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 C. grated sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 C. chopped pecans shopping list
- 4 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1 C. half and half shopping list
- 1/2 (15oz.) pkg refrigerated pie crusts shopping list
How to make it
- Line a 10 inch pie pan with pastry and trim edges.
- Prick bottom and sides with a fork.
- Bake at 400 °F for 3 minutes, remove from oven, and gently prick with fork again.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Lower oven temp to 375°F.
- Cook sausage in a large skillet until browned, stirring to crumble.
- Drain well.
- Set aside.
- Combine apples, cinnamon, cheese, pecans with cooked sausage.
- Spoon the sausage mixture into the cooled pie crust.
- Combine eggs and half and half in a medium mixing bowl, blending well.
- Pour over sausage and apple mixture.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until set.
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating3 people
I made this for Sunday breakfast. Fantastic!!!butterflybisnotch in Chattanooga loved it
Cookin Moms348 members
I Like Food83 members
Comfort Foods771 members
The Breakfast Club438 members
Southern Essentials225 members
Grandma Junes Kitchen85 members
Southern Cooks555 members
Good Down Home Southern Food195 members
Fall Dishes39 members
Winter Dishes56 members