Rosy Lentil PuddingFrom jo_jo_ba 9 years ago
- 1 1/3 cups red lentils shopping list
- 5 1/3 cups coconut milk shopping list
- 4 teaspoons fresh ginger, peeled and grated shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 4 teaspoons rose water shopping list
- 1 tbsp sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup dates, pitted and halved shopping list
- 1/3 cup dried apricots, halved shopping list
- 1/4 cup almonds, chopped shopping list
- 1/3 cup green pistachios, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix everything except the dried fruit and nuts in a large dutch oven.
- Bring to a boil and cook until most of the liquid is absorbed, 30-35 minutes.
- Transfer lentils to a large casserole-style pan, stir in nuts and fruit.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve at once, or cool and serve chilled.
People Who Like This Dish 11
- benjamin7 Amsterdam, Netherlands
- cheepsqueek Prince George, CA
- shawdowsmom Fennville, MI
- leonora5 Kleinemonde, ZA
- jakartainflames Jakarta, Indonesia
- onehugatatime Olympia, WA
- peetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- scrumptious San Francisco
- lollya MN
- beppermee Oak Park, IL
- Plus 1 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Health Food Junkies423 members
On A Budget559 members
Sweet Tooth448 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Comfort Foods775 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Eat Light Healthy457 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members