Kettle CornFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
How to make it
- Pop corn in a hot-air popper (do not use oil, it will be too greasy)
- Measure popcorn in a large bowl, removing any unpopped kernels.
- In a small saucepan, combine butter, corn syrup and sugar. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Cook over medium heat 1 minute, continuing to stir gently.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Pour syrup and sprinkle salt over popcorn, stirring to coat popcorn evenly.
- Let cool slightly before enjoying!
People Who Like This Dish 31
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating5 people
Amazing & wonderful recipe - I can eat this kettle corn and enjoy one of my favorite snacks without the guilt of the regular high calories and fat! I'm having some now! Thank you, thank you! :)sunrae in Mesa loved it
This is a recipe that I have wanted for years but never had the chance to get it, Thank you for sharing. High 5. Have a wonderful day...Cherylcherylannxo in Santa Nella loved it
Best snack ever!lenora in Oak Park loved it
On A Budget559 members
Sweet Tooth446 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Cookies And Sweets451 members
Copy Cat Recipes366 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members
Cooking With Kids38 members
Whole Foods142 members
Luv The Snackage30 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members