Caramel Apple PieFrom awrelie 1 year ago
- 200g unsalted butter [at room temperature] shopping list
- 180g white sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar shopping list
- a pinch of salt shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 250g all-purpose flour shopping list
- 800g-1kg appled [peeled and tinly sliced] shopping list
- 375g caramel sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 75g all-purpose flour shopping list
- 75g brown sugar shopping list
- 50g oatmeal shopping list
- 75g cold unsalted butter shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Mix sugar, vanilla sugar, salt and butter until fluffy.
- Beat one egg after another and mix each for 1 minute.
- Mix flour and baking powder, sift. Mix in carefully.
- Put the can with caramel sweetened condensed milk in boiling water to make it warm - it will become soft. Mix it with apples.
- Mix dry ingredients, add cold butter and make crumbs.
- Lay baking paper in a baking tray of 25x40cm. Pour the dough and make an even layer. Add apples evenly. Put crumbs on apples layer and bake in a preheated oven [180C -356F] and bake for 50-60 minutes.