Roasted Beet Salad With MintFrom DetroitTokyo 3 years ago
- 2 pounds (about 6 medium) beets, trimmed slightly on top & bottom so they sit up in the pan shopping list
- 4 tbsp olive oil, divided shopping list
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 2 tbsp honey shopping list
- 1 tsp cumin shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt (or more to taste) shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped mint shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425F. Place trimmed beets in a roasting pan. Drizzle 2 tbsp olive oil over all beets, be generous. Place in oven and roast for 35 minutes, or until fork tender. Remove from oven and allow to cool, then peel. You may want to wear gloves for this part. Once peeled, cut into bite sized pieces.
- Place cut beets in a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients. Toss well to combine. Serve at room temp or chilled.
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!