Langostino Cocktail Salad In Cucumber CupsFrom DetroitTokyo 1 year ago
- 8 oz. cooked langostino tails, thawed (I got mine in Trader Joe's freezer section) shopping list
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- sea salt, to taste shopping list
- Sriracha, to taste shopping list
- toasted sesame oil, to taste shopping list
- 1 large seedless cucumber, ends trimmed slightly for flat surfaces shopping list
How to make it
- Finely chop langostino tails See Photo. Place in non-reactive mixing bowl.
- Add mayo, lemon juice, and Worcestershire See Photo. Mix well to incorporate. Season to taste with sea salt, Sriracha and sesame oil. Mix well once more and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Cut cucumber into about 2 inch pieces. Scoop out middle with a melon baller, careful not to go through the bottom. Place pieces scooped side down onto a paper towel.
- Stir langostino salad before assembling cups. Divide salad equally among cucumber cups.
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!