Twiced Baked Potato CasseroleFrom prancer 9 years ago
- 6 baked medium potatoes shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp of pepper shopping list
- 1 lb cooked and drained bacon shopping list
- 3 c. of sour cream shopping list
- 2 c. of shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 2 c. of shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 chopped green onions shopping list
How to make it
- Now you want to begin by chopping the potatoes into 1 in. cubes.
- Then you can put about half into a greased baking dish.
- Now add in the salt, pepper, and the bacon.
- The next thing you need to do is smother this with 1/2 of the sour cream and cheeses.
- This will need to bake for 25 min at 350 degrees.
- Onions can be put on top!
People Who Like This Dish 253
The Cookprancer Berkeley, CA
The Rating6 people
OH WOW!!! Absolutely fabulous!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
sounds delish!sweetipi in Brisbane loved it
Very good! Made some modifications to this recipe, but overall retained the basic idea. Just decreased some quantities (see post on IMI). Highly recommended!essentialingredients in Kansas City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!